Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Month of Birthdays!

Hi, hi, hi all!

I am so sorry I have been so MIA this month. But just bare with me as I try to rationally explain to you just how super crazy the month of August is for us. Trust me when I tell you that every single family member in addition to every single human being I have ever encountered/ befriended in life has an AUGUST BIRTHDAY or an equally important momentous occasion.

I swear to you. This is true.

So far this month we have celebrate my Grandma's birthday, hubs Grandma's birthday, hubs Grandpa's birthday, hubs Dad's birthday, my best friend's birthday and my parent's anniversary.

And it's only August 18th. Meaning that in the next two weeks, we still have my other best friend's birthday, hubs birthday, hubs brother's birthday, and our dating anniversary.

Phew. I rest my case.

So, while I have been in a food coma from shoving cake and cupcakes in my mouth on a daily basis, I have completely neglected to blog. And, unfortunately for you guys, in my world food will always win.

But I DO promise to be back to my normal self soon. And I have a lot of updates for you guys! Thanks for baring with me. I love you all!

Edited to Add: I am a Sagittarius and obvi judging from this post, I think that I get along best with Leos and Virgos. Do any of my fellow Sags out there feel this way? Or vice versa? I am interested to hear what you guys think!


7 comments:

  1. Today is my mommy's birthday! This must mean you would get along fabulously with her too! :) I miss your blog posts but it sounds like a wonderfully fun month can't wait til your back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Sagittarius too and my bestie is a Virgo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my close friends are Sags and I'm a Virgo so I suppose that makes sense!

    I tend to feel like I have a lot of junk going on in September... I suppose I'm attracted to like minded people?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My birthday is on Friday!!!!!!! You can add that to the list and I'll fedex you a cupcake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is crazy to have so many B Day's so close. I thought I had it rough with May when I have Mom's day, Hubby B Day, Sis B Day all within a week! But it sure makes for lots of good food and sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have the best pictures...can I ask what type of camera you use? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am dying over your main picture at the top of your blog! What a beautiful wedding you must've had! I am looking so forward to mine in 2 months.... ahhhh!!! I hope my pictures are as great as yours! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)