And on that note, you know you’re getting close to the end when…
- It requires you 5 large pillows to find a comfortable sleep position. I feel like I’m 5 again, building a fort every night before crawling in.
- And speaking of sleep, you have to mentally prepare yourself for the chore that is rolling over in bed.
- Friends and family members are more anxious to talk to you now than ever before. EVERYONE picks up on the very first ring, and"hello" has been replaced by "are you in labor?"
- Speaking of excitement, even strangers are starting to feel bad for you. My errand running this weekend resulted in 4 complete strangers stopping me to inquire "when on earth is that baby coming out?"
- You become a public toilet expert due to suddenly having to pee immediately after peeing. I now even consider myself a toilet paper aficionado. Ex. My local grocery store isn't splurging on the nice stuff, Starbucks is. I also may or may not have on a few occasions been spotted carrying a roll of nice TP from home in my purse.
- Anything above 60 degrees is considered sweltering heat. I am only comfortable if my husband/co-workers can nearly see their breath. I did feel sorry for my poor work crew, and brought them all hot chocolates this morning : )
- Cooking at the stovetop should require a fireproof vest. This belly is starting to get dangerously close to those front burners.
- That TV show you used to hate suddenly becomes a lot more interesting after not being able to reach the remote.
- And finally, every single Google ad on your laptop now has to do with "natural ways to induce labor." :)
And here are a few updated bump pics. I think she's dropped a little! What do you all think?