Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Fabulous Purchase

Alright, fine. I really have nothing to tell you because I’ve been doing that crazy thing called work all day. So, instead of boring you about work, I will talk about something a little more exciting- my latest purchase!

I mean, look. I love boots. I get several new pairs of boots every fall/winter. They are the second love of my life, after my purses. Oh ok fine, *sigh* hubs is in there somewhere too. So yes, I love boots. A lot.

And with fall and winter rapidly approaching, (so I may be slightly exagerating here) I’ve found myself once again searching for the perfect winter boot.


And then these beauties caught my eye.


I couldn't help but go ga-ga over these boots . So the next thing I know, they magically appeared in my cart. And then I could not help but order them. Who can blame me? :)

These beautiful grey boots are on their way to MY HOUSE. I am uber excited for them to arrive!

You can get these Naughty Monkey boots right now at Nordstrom for just under $100.

Happy Thursday lovelies!

23 comments:

  1. So cute!! I just ordered a pair of boots at Nordys too. I heart Nordstrom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I love them in brown too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i LOVE them! and i have a weakness for gray boots! i have way too many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might just need to hit up Nordstrom for some boots of my own. Those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous! I may have to copy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable!! :) I am def. going to have to find some of those to wear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOOOOVE those! thanks for posting! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! I love these!!!
    & I feel like I need them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been looking for some boots just like these. Nice find, heading over to Nordstrom now (=

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I'm glad that I'm not the only one buying boots! I found a pair of Nine West boots for TEN dollars!!! :) Hubs couldn't argue with that purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl!! I am trying to STOP shopping!! But now I simply NEED these!! You are so not helping!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have the best shoe taste! Thanks for sharing your great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I WAS JUST EYEING THOSE BOOTS! Seriously! I'm on my new winter boot campaign right now but the hubs apparently doesnt see how those could POSSIBLY be winter boots...ugh. but I love them so much they might just be mine as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay! i have been looking for a new pair of slouchy boots..do they have black?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha i almost bought those last year at nordys!!! we have those at dsw too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are absolutely gorgeous! What are you going to wear them with? Skinny jeans?

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)