Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Funday!

So in order to stop slacking continue blogging regularly, I am introducing you all to "Fun Find Fridays"! Every Friday I will be posting one of my fun finds of the week that I think you all will enjoy!

So, today I have something pretty fabulous to share! This changed my life. Literally. While on a shopping adventure at a makeup store this week, I stumbled upon this:

Photobucket

Let's face it ladies, we all know that eye shadow fallout can leave you looking like a crazed raccoon. Ugh. And, I have a serious problem with fall out. Duh. But seriously these little half-moon-shaped stickers are a blessing in disguise! This ingenious creation will save you so much time. You stick this under your eye and it easily captures your shadow fall out for easy clean up. Loves it!


No more eye shadow dust to dust away. No smudges. No mess.

So long raccoon-eye effect!

Photobucket

Anyone else a Shadow Shield user? if you're not, you should be! :)

Have an awesome weekend everyone! I am having A LOT of girl time this weekend with my besties and I cannot wait! I'll be back with a recap Monday.

xoxo,


12 comments:

  1. Never heard of Shadow Shield! Will have to try it!

    Have a good weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh these will be helpful! Sometimes I trying to simultaneously hold a tissue under my eye while applying shadow, just to catch the falling shadow. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of it but def. sounds like something I would try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of these, but I do love the Ellen pic. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those would be nice! However, I learned long ago from a wise makeup lady to do eye makeup first...that way I can use remover to get the raccoon eyes taken care of before doing my foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's awesome...I definitely need those...I love going out and looking in the mirror and seeing dark shadow under my eyes that I didn't notice at home...awesome! Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I need to pick these up next time I go to ULTA! Thank you for sharing!

    P.S. yay for the ellen picture. love her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great find, I should pick some up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I Love that idea! Going to Sephora today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my ! Such a great idea ! I'm buying those next week for sure !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need these! I'm a sparkly mess some mornings! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh those sound amazing! Love your blog-Im a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)