Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NYE Celebrations

Our new year's eve was amazing, fun, and fabulous. The hubs and I partied with a group of our closest friends. I said goodbye to 2009 with a champagne toast and the sweetest kiss from the man I love. (Saaaaaappy, I know :)

We danced, laughed, and consumed lots of fancy bubbly. I plan to spend this year just as it started...with those that I love, creating new memories and taking a ton of hilarious pictures.

festive cupcakes your truly made!
delish food.


my bestie and i. bffs <3


with my two faves!





the start of our silly little photoshoot!


Charlie's angels better watch out.


towers of blondes!


LOVE THIS BOY!


This is why I <3>


the husbands!


playing around with lighting.





party time!


beer pong champs!


bestiesss!


one of my favorite pics of the night, haha.





What time is it? Party time?


Hope you all had a fabulous night waving goodbye to last year!

24 comments:

  1. omg why can't I see your pics? ah! I need to upgrade or something...I die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, looks like fun. I LOVE your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, B!

    I think you need to give me bump it lessons...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time. Your hair looked wonderful, btw.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pics! That food look fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics. My best NYE was at a house party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great NYE! Cheers to 2010

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your pics! And that headband is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im glad you had so much fun!! your pics are amazing, xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the pics! I wish my friends were goofy like that LOL I love your hair-I may have to steal your bangs. I always struggle with my bangs LOL

    You look great! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your pictures your gorgeous!!
    I was wondering if you could help me out my boyfriend and I are coming up on our 1 year together what are some gift ideas i could give him???
    I'd love the help!
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these pics! looks like yall had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and the hubs are soo cute. And I LOVE the tower of blondes. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the pictures! you guys are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pics...looks like you all had a blast! : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you had a fabulous New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  17. look like so much fun! love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous PIctures!!! The quality is just so great!!
    I want your camera! :))
    You two are so freaking cute!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)