Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!


I wanted to post this sooner, unfortunately I was a little pre-occupied consuming endless amounts of bubbly :). But I wish all of you fabulous bloggie friends a happy, healthy, and VERY glamorous New Year! I am so thankful for all the blessings I was granted in 2009! It's been a great year with a great ending! I look forward to all the new beginnings 2010 will bring!

I will be back with a full update (loaded with pictures) on our new year's celebrations soon. But in the meantime, cheers to 2010!


May it be blog-tastic for each and every one of you!


15 comments:

  1. Love the headband! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable picture! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year!! Love love love your head band!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Years!
    You two are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair always looks so fantastic! Your blog has inspired me to purchase more headbands! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous girl! AND i almost bought that dress haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stumbled upon your blog, and love it. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas time. Love your pictures from Chicago -- and your Nikon! {Isn't it so great!} ..

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable picture! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that pic is fantastic! happy 2010 to you as well!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)