Saturday, September 5, 2009

i bleed Scarlet & Grey!

Happy Saturday fellow Bloggers!

Today is a busy Saturday for me! We are meeting up with some friends shortly and getting ready to head to the Ohio State game! I love college football. And LOVE, maybe even a weak adjective....

And what I love more than anything are my Buckeyes! That's right. I'm probably one of those obnoxious-over-the-top bragging Ohio State fans that so many love to hate, haha. A die-hard I-love-the-Bucks-so-much-it-hurts-fan!

I can't wait to be at the game in just a few hours cheering them on to victory! My heart rate is totally increasing as I write this! I can't wait.

Here we gooooooo Buckeyes, here we go! :)

Hope you all have a fabulous Saturday!

13 comments:

  1. lol...you crack me up..have fun girl! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Go Bucks! I'll be cheering them on from the lake today! Thank god for ESPN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I'm a Purdue alum and a big Boilermaker fan, so I may not be able to follow you any more (just kidding)! Have fun at the game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUCK! I'm definately a MI fan! Go Blue! = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love going to the football games... of course my colors are the colors of one of your enemies- the good ole Blue and White of the Nittany Lions. hehehe Happy gameday! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for football season!!! hope you guys have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your such a hater, Pennylvania all the way...boo buckeyes! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was going to shout O-H! But someone already beat me to it. sooooo.....

    I-O!!!

    (I was so excited to see John and Annie Glen dot the I, being a Muskingum grad and all)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you and your hubby are super cute! love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)