Sunday, September 27, 2009

I've finally found a love of a lifetime.

DSC04465

A love to last my whole life throughhhhhhhh.

(yes, you all are probably nodding your pretty faces saying yes, we already know this. But I am not talking about my wonderful hubs here. I'm talking about something even better equally as great.)

Yesterday, ladies and gents, I became the proud, new owner of a beautiful Coach purse. I simply ADORE great handbags…..live them, breathe them and dream about them! Sometimes I think that finding the right bag is as important as oxygen.

And oxygen Coach Handbags are one thing this girl simply cannot live without.


You see, I've been increasingly obsessed and coveting a new Coach for weeks now, so you can imagine my excitement when I noticed THE Coach bag for fall/winter (chosen upon the merits of my Coach devotion and knowledge). A black on black, mid-size hobo beauty. This bag is a mixture of classic and detail, just what I love. It looks great on me (if I must say so myself) and it's just about the perfect compromise of sizes.

And this bag looks so much better once owned. It slouches so beautifully, and now those store pictures can't compare to the beauty that is my real-true-my bag.

I’ve also noticed that I can look like a total slob and yet when I am carrying this purse suddenly it’s okay. I can go to the mall straight from the gym without hitting the shower; I still have class…see the purse.

But this bag looks so much better once owned. It slouches so beautifully, and now those store pictures can't compare to the beauty that is my real-true-my bag.

The fact that I have devoted a whole post to this bag speaks volumes (possibly about my mental health more than anything else) about how in love I am with this purse. But seriously, isn’t it just beautiful?


22 comments:

  1. Love the bag - Coach bags are one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Bag!! I love coach....that store is dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh. I was always the girl who cared about her shoes and bragged to my hubby, "You should be glad I don't care about purses." I own about 5 purses...all under $20...and have always been proud. But as of late, I've been craving just one - one - ONE pretty, designer purse... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a beauty. I need a new purse so bad, so I've been on the hunt for a cute one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your bag. i became the proud owner of a black coach bag in feb and i heart it. your blog is awesome and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is gorgeous, girl! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Coach...I don't know what my world would be like without it. :)

    Unfortunately for my wallet I live within 10 minutes of a Coach Outlet. How can you say no to Coach?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is beautiful! My sister has been dying for a coach purse these last few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bag, it's so pretty & chic ! Too bad we don't have Coach in Paris... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that bag!!!!!!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE LOVE LOVE my Coach bags so I understand completely!! Your new bag is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute...you have great taste girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful. can't go wrong with oxygen... I mean Coach (=

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! I just love my Coach bags & I don't think I'll ever part with them! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous and I agree with you, I definitely have a love affair with coach. Last week, I got my umbrella stuck in the zipper of my new one from my husband. I have to hurry up and send it to coach for repair before he notices :).

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that SONG!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)