Tuesday, August 4, 2009

i L.O.V.E August

Hello lovelies and hello August! (yes, i know it's been August for 4 days now, but I just wanted to say that, so play along :)

Ahh, well I am back in the swing of things and feeling fantastic! This weekend was fun. Hubs and I had a whirlwind of a weekend with our friends and it was great!

Friday we had Cassy and Jason's wedding! I really love seeing two people who love each other uncoditionally commit to spend the rest of their lives together. I am that girl who snuggles up next to her husband at wedding ceremonies, holds his hand and cries tears of joy. I am a hopeless romantic, and I love weddings. A part of me will be sad when the wedding season comes to an end. But there is always next summer, and I am already harassing subtly encouraging a few friends to start having babies ;)

Saturday hubs and I had date night! We ate at an amazing little restaurant called Little Athena. We had the best gyros. Not sure what the meat was seasoned with, but they were freakin' good. The whole meal was fab. We'd definitely go back again.

Sunday- we did absolutely nothing (for a change). The rain made it impossible to get out of bed. I watched Lifetime and played with Charlie, that's about it. Around 6 I was getting antsy, so we did three hours a little bit of shopping.

That was our weekend. How was yours???
























27 comments:

  1. Great pics. Your hair looks so cute like that! I love the cupcake tower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun!! I'm pretty sure I know one of the girls in the group picture. The one to the left of the bride, Jessica. I went to H.S. with her! Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so cute and you are very vava-voom in that dress (in a good way)! I love the cupcake tower with the layer of cake on top for them to cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day! Those cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the same way at weddings! They are so romantic and magical and I just love cuddling up to my man during the ceremony too!

    Cute dress by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove the flower in your hair! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I just LOVE weddings!! Something else I LOVE? That dress!! Adorable!! I also watched Lifetime on Sunday. (And Saturday)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! I am also a hopeless romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look how cute you looked! She had beautiful bridesmaid dresses too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just came across your blog and am loving it! :)

    -Ali

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like a fun wedding! how cute are those cupcakes?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look adorable! And what a pretty wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds like a great weekend!
    you are too cute! love that dress! and the flower in your hair, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay... your hair... AMAZING! Looks like you guys had a fun time at the wedding... and what a busy weekend. I can't believe it is already August... can you believe how fast time goes by? Its crazy! Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just as you forwarned - your dress is ADORABLE! I love the straps - so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look too cute in these pictures! :) And I love the cupcake cake..your friend has cute taste! I had those at my bridal showers and I just loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You looks so cute as usual! I love the shoes girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely wedding. The cupcakes are adorable! I LOVE your hair and little flower-so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that cupcake tower is precious! your hair looks adorable too...AND your dress is so pretty! : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a STUNNING cake! I love weddings. :) And you guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohh my gosh, I am obsessed with their cake/cupcakes--so cute. Also, love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the way you did your hair!! The cupcake tower is an awesome idea - so much better than tons and tons of leftover cake. Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love love love your outfit and hair! You must do a post on how you do your hair, its always so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous pictures!! You look amazing as usual!!

    And the bride's hair is gorgeous. Huge fan of the side braid!!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)