Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm a Lush!

Literally.

I am obsessed with Lush products. I mean, thoroughly obsessed. Lush products make me so happy inside, and out. Four years ago, I was lured into a Lush Cosmetics boutique inside Orlando's airport and I have been a Lush convert ever since.

Lush stores are filled with delicious and natural soaps, bath bombs, hair products and facial masks galore. Every single one of their products is handmade. Don’t believe me? You’ll see when you buy anything that there’s a date and a cartoon of the person who made your stuff!Lush is definitely taking the beauty world by storm by offering products that are simply, lush, decadent and most importantly, fun. (i think i have a career in infomercials!)

If you’re not familiar with Lush Cosmetics, I strongly suggest you climb out of the rock you’ve been living under, put a ski mask on your poor mistreated skin, and find the nearest store to you. :) You will ♥ it!

Here are some of my favorite products.


Made with fresh lemons and lime juice, Daddy-O shampoo makes my hair shiny! If you are a blonde and have not tried this yet, you are missing out on the best thing ever! The shampoo has such a gorgeous fragrance of violets, bergamot and roses and it leaves my hair incredibly full and shiny. I get compliments on my hair all the time! People ask me what kind of shine spray I use, and the truth is, you don't need any after you use this product.


Lush has a plethora of great soaps, but my favorite is the Bohemian Soap. It smells like delicious lemons and the scent lingers all day long and blends great with my perfume. It also has a luxe lather and makes my skin super clean. I love it!



I am a huge fan of scrubs. And this is my favorite LUSH product and one I will buy again and again. This is nicknamed a tub of heaven taken straight from the ocean. I could not agree more.

The scrub smells delicious and it buffs off dead skin and gives me a great glow. This product will definitely leave you looking gorgeous!

What is your favorite Lush product?!?

25 comments:

  1. I'll have to check them out. I use a purple shampoo now on my hair, but this may be worth a look.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found Lush this summer and I LOVE it. I've only tried the bath bombs, but they are the pefect way to end the day. I'll have to look into some of the other products you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completely going to check out that shampoo, I'm a blonde and I hate when my color gets dull!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like great stuff! I may need to try that shampoo on my blond hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am newbie Lush!! I have never used it, but I will be sure to check it out in Sephora, xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. too crazy!!
    i work at a law firm and they are one of our clients!
    i literally just finished typing a letter to a company that is infringing on their products.
    i have not tried any of their stuff though :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive never heard of it! ill have to try it out. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time hubs and I walk by a Lush store, he says the smell makes him gag so I never go inside.

    I may have to make a trip to a store without him now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lush..i am a recent convert :) I usually use the bath bombs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My best friend works at Lush. We're OBSESSED too!

    My favorite is the Buffy bar. It makes your skin SO incredibly soft that you don't even have to moisturize afterwards!

    Thanks for the fave products. I'm a blond and I might just have to try that shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. have you used their bar lotion? holy heaven, so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think I've ever used a Lush product! I certainly want to know, though! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any and ALL of the bath bombs!! So lovely!!

    xox, K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this, I am totally going to try it now! You should probably contact Lush and inform them that their soon to be increase in sales is due to this post, and you should receive a percentage of the profit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the big bath fizz balls. They are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol...I might have to hit up the airport now (in a non terrorist type of way) :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have never heard of these products! Where have I been!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my gosh I have never heard of this! gotta go get some ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have never heard of Lush, but I love me some bath product!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so glad to see LUSH getting more press- believe it or not I found LUSH when they were not even in this country yet and I was special ordering them. Their line was not NEARLY as large as it is now and they have come a long way but seriously I'm also a huge fan :) And figure I'm only 25 so it's been a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i would have to say i love the foot bar the best..i can't think of the name b/c its in my night stand and i'm to lazy to get up and look at it..but i love lush!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the rockstar soap and Mask of Magnemity. Also at christmas they have a really great bar of soap that looks white but I can't remember the name. I just wish they were closer to me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. LUSH is the best! My sister loves it and gets us stuff from there every year for our birthdays and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)