Saturday, August 15, 2009



Tonight is my friend+sorority sister Kristi's wedding. Her and Andy are the best couple. This wedding is special to me because Kristi is my sorority 'big sister' and we're very close. (sorry for all the sorority babble, haha.) I am so happy to see her marrying her soulmate! So happy for them. And as I look outside the weather is just gorgeous! It will be a great day.

Also, we're having lunch with my momma, sissy, dad and grandma tomorrow before heading back home. Looking forward to spending time with everyone. Yippie.

I LOVE MY WEEKENDS!!!

What are you doing?? Anything fun? Share.

12 comments:

  1. gosh, seems like you have as many weddings as i did in the spring! SO fun! have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special day it will be for you to be with your big! I know how special your sorority family can be to you and esp. for events this big! :) Have a wonderful time at the wedding! She is lucky to have you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your friend! :)
    Nothing exciting happening in this neck of the woods..work, work, work, = boring, boring, boring!

    Have a great weekend tootz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang girl you weren't kidding when you said you had a TON of weddings to go to!! Have a great weekend!

    PS I was trying to read your shirt...were you a DZ??? That's what I was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! They are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your friend! Hope you have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like SO much fun!! :) So special... I love weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope yall had an amazing weekend!! your friend is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, weddings are THE best when it's your good friend! Hope it was amazing and magical and lovely.

    I just got back from a wedding in San Diego. My best friend tied the knot. SO weird that he's a husband now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I was just skimming through your blog and I noticed this entry. Were you a Delta Zeta? So was I, and I just thought it was funny because my big sister's name is Kristi too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What sorority were you in? Did you go to OSU?

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)