Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Charlie's Got Style

First of all, thank you all for your compliments and sweet comments about our little guy. Charlie and I really appreciate it :)

However, recently, I have been spending hours a few minutes online shopping for a full wardrobe few things for munchkin.


Here is what I am thinking:

Doggie Set

Pretty cute, huh?

Hubby calls it excessive, but I call it necessary. I always thought putting clothes on dogs was for decoration until yesterday. We took Charlie out and he was shivering like a leaf. Hubby is still totally against walking a "little dog with clothing." But I think the items in the pic above could be considered "manly" enough to walk the dog in public with. Right??

I can only imagine the abuse our bank account is going to take once we have kids. Geesh.

5 comments:

  1. No, my dog has all kinds of things. If you start putting them in clothes as a puppy, they will love them forever. Mine loves his jackets in the winter since he is small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! The little sweater with STUD written on it is too cute and funny!!!

    I know I need to start saving money now for when we have kids because I know that I'm going to go through some amount of money!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all cute! My dog has a TON of clothes and she loves wearing them! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!! It's never too much when it's for your fur baby. :)


    Cute cute blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! This stuff is way too cute!! I can't wait to get a puppy!!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)