Friday, January 2, 2009

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost


Happy Birthday Sis!

19 years ago on this day my little sister was born... I will never forget the day my parents brought her home. I was six years old and was fully content being the only child. And, I wasn't exactly thrilled to become an older sister and share the attention. But the day my parents brought her home, I fell in love. She was the cutest little thing I had ever seen. And even then I knew that my life would never be the same.

Fast forward 19 years... My sister is my best friend in the whole entire world. I can honestly say that she is the most amazing human being with the biggest heart. And even though our rooms are no longer separated by one wall, we are now closer than we had ever been. She is the one person that can make me laugh so hard that I cry and is really the only person that has been there through 'everything.'

And here is a little 'blast from the past':


Vacationing with Mom + Dad

p.s. please notice my Mom's 80s outfit :)


blonde & tan :)



she didn't really like my hugs back then



with our beautiful Mama



1 comment:

  1. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.

    I love this, it's so true!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)