Saturday, January 17, 2009

Night Out!

Well, tonight hubby and I are heading to dinner with about 30 of his coworkers and their significant others. I am very excited. I have only met a couple of his friends from work and cannot wait to meet everyone else. It's going to be nice to be able to put faces to all the names.

And, in honor of my recent discovery of Polyvore, (i'm hooked!) here is the outfit I will be wearing.

Untitled

Well, I have finally managed to cram my lipgloss into my tiny little 'going out' purse, and it looks like we’re ready to head out!

Ciao! <3

2 comments:

  1. cute outfit mama.. and it sounds like by your most recent blog you are becoming quite the ultimate wifey... congrats
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)