Friday, February 6, 2009

Furbaby Friday

Being the gushing Mom that I am, I had this idea to dedicate a Friday each week to post new pictures of Charlie. We can call it furbaby friday. He is growing up so fast and with that he's definitely developing such an attitude a personality.

My favorite face currently is the "im not happy with you"

On another note, is it 5 o'clock yet? I really really need this week to be over. I'm slammed at work and have been working late almost every night. But I can't complain. I always remind myself of how lucky I am to still have a job :) And to be working for a place that i LOVE, doing what I LOVE.

But here is what I am looking forward to this weekend [in no particular order]: no plans, being lazy, drinking lots of wine, warm warmer weather, cooking out, getting my nails done, lounging, sleeping in, doing laundry [honestly. i love it], shopping for a valentine's day outfit, Real Housewives of Orange County marathon, Charlie, pilates.

Sweatpants and nights at home make me happier than maybe they should at my age. But I am more than okay with that. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. i have something for you over at my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Furbaby (charlie) is such a cutie...he does look mad tho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just found your blog today! Very cute! I LOVE YOUR DOG!! I want a puppy so bad! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh -- your dog is SO cute! What kind of dog is it? Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Sweatpants and wine is my favorite way to spend a friday night! You dog is way too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He just melts my heart!!! Also, what camera do you use? your pictures turn out fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think i have the exact same plans for the weekend as you! i love feeling refreshed on monday's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog and i love it!! You have a new reader!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm going to steal charlie! haha...so adorable!

    i left you a little something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)