Friday, February 20, 2009

Furbaby Friday

Wow, a lot has happened in the last two weeks since I've posted about our beloved, semi-human dog Charlie. He has started barking occasionally, and can make it up and down the three stairs from our porch to the yard. Not to mention that he has cracked the 5 pound mark! He now officially weighs a whopping 5 pounds 3 ounces. :) And, most importantly, he is slowly growing into his large head... slowly but surely. But in addition to all these physical changes, he has finally learned his name and sometimes sits on command. He also is developing all kinds of sassy personality.

For example:


Mom made me go outside for some 'walk' pictures but I wasn't feeling it. After all, I'm an adult and can make my own decisions these days.

This is my, "What the heck do you want, lady?" face.
You like?


Grrr, 'tuff' puppy.


Please, Mom, don't pretend like you love me.
I refuse to look at the camera for you.


Last picture. I just can't take this sun anymore.


HAPPY FRIDAY!

13 comments:

  1. Haha, I love Cavalier attitudes! Just wait until he grows up, they think the entire world was made to revolve around them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Charlie..he seems like sucha little spitfire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest. Dog. Ever.

    I love doggies!! I wish I could have one so bad but my hubby is allergic :(

    Love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore your dog...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh I cannot get over how cute your puppy is!! He really is the cutest dog ever! I am begging my fiance to get a dog, he's close to caving so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I want him!!!! He is so adorable!! I need to convince my hubby to let me get another puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This MAY be the cutest puppy ever!!! How can you not look at that and smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi!!! one of your friend told me I should spot light you on my blog!!!And I did I hope it was ok...

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)