Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Husband is a Mad Man


Literally. He has been counting down the days until March Madness for over two months now.

Not kiddin'. He is even getting out of work early today and tomorrow so that he doesn't have to miss any drunken stupor fun games.

He also plans to host his work friends this weekend. I have to admit I am excited to to have them here and so I volunteered to get them a keg and some freshamn girls beer, pizza, chips + dip, and other miscellaneous masculine foods.

After that, my plan of attack is to try to stay out of their way and let them do whatever. With that said, I will do anything to get out of the house. Anyone want to hang out with me? Please? :)


Edited to ADD: Today was the third day I have done the 30-day shred and I am already seeing results![my husband even commented on how great my legs and tush look]. I have been sore and in pain every day, but that just goes to show that this really works. No pain, no gain. I highly recommend this for anyone who is serious about getting in shape, hates spending hours in the gym and needs pragmatic no nonsense, just do what needs to be done, outlook on fitness. I will continue to post amended posts to update my progress. Best of Luck to everyone. Buy the DVD its worth it.

5 comments:

  1. If you can get down to Florida, I'll chill with you...Charlie & Mia can have a playdate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just found your blog - I got married September 2008 also (the 5th). :) My hubby is addicted to March Madness also but my house doesn't get overloaded until football draft day which is InSaNe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is this work out?!?! I need it! I just got engaged last weekend, and realized I'm getting married in a little over a year and I need to whip myself into shape!!! LOL! also, that's really cute that you're doing that for your husband. I used to do that for Matt and his friends when they all lived in a house together in college. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. i love the 30 day shred! and I love march madness! i've taken a break from the shred this week because i'm on spring break and not at home and i'm missing it! :( can't wait to get home and have it kick my butt some more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll come hang out with ya! HA! My fiance has to work all day tomorrow! = )

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)