Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fashion Friday! :)

Ahh, Friday is here finally :) To celebrate making it through the week, I used my lunch break to do a little shopping!

I will preface this post by saying that for those of you new to this blog, I *heart* fashion. And I always enjoy treating myself to something fabulous. But my goal is to try to find a cheap and chic version of one of this season's hottest pieces. And my latest obsession are croc handbags. They are out of this world fabulous!

So *(drumroll please)*

Today I was super lucky. I picked up the most precious hot pink faux-crox bag ever! It is large enough for me (cause you know I love large bags) but small enough to be a daily bag :) The best part is that it's super stylish and actually very well made. And even though it is faux croc material, it is the most buttery and smooth fake crocodile I have felt in my entire life! This bag is very sophisticated and is a great little clutch for spring!

(Please check back for photos! I will have it with me this weekend, so you will see it in the weekend recap :)

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend! We are going to visit my parents, and I really can't wait. Home cooked meals and quality time with the rents, grandma and little sister? I will be the happiest girl on earth!

Edited to Add: I sincerely apologize for overusing exclamation points. I just cannot contain my excitement.

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm a GIANT fan of handbags & yours sounds ultra fabulous, go you : - ) I purchased a new bag today at lunch too, ha! It's actually a new computer bag for my work laptop, but it's Tiffany blue & like yours, buttery soft, but leather, yum-O!

    Have fun this weekend, can't wait to see those handbag pics...

    XX

    Arlynn from Fleur De Lish

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a gorgeous day in C-bus! I did a little shopping on my lunch too! Yay for warm weather and new handbags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally obsessed with fashion especially bags and shoes too so I am very excited to see this new purchase - sounds totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find! Can't wait to see a pic of it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't you just love when you have such a successful shopping experience? so fun! congrats!

    be sure to swing by and enter the GIVEAWAY this weekend! It is SUPER cute and we are having 2 winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good weekend!!! (I like exclamation points a lot too! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)