Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Ahhhhh. It's finally the weekend. I'm currently sitting on my porch (it's 87 degrees out!), drinking coffee, reading the paper, and snuggling with Mr. Charlie.

Hubby just left to go get beat up to a paintball tournament. When I asked him why he was so excited to go, he simply replied: "because i love war and there's nothin' better than running, jumping, crawling and diving around to destroy the opposing team and emerge victorious. Babe, i'm going to dominate this game. I will be that guy the enemy dreads, and the teammates cheer. It's going to be a crossfire showdown!" Am I married to a five-year-old?

Okay moving on.. In the meantime, while my toddler very adult husband is off playing war, I plan on finishing up a couple last things for my bff Nicole's bridal shower tomorrow. My bestest is tying the knot in two months, and I am her matron of honor, and so I'm hosting her shower and am so excited. It has been a lot of work, but I am looking forward to seeing it all come together. I can't wait! The theme we decided to go with is the cutest and I can't wait to see her reaction! I know she is going to love it ;) I would love to give you more details or at least a hint (because it has been eating me alive!) but I have to keep it a secret for another 24 hours. I will have plenty of pictures either Monday or Tuesday though, no worries! And before I forget here is the outfit I have put together.

Alright, darlings, I am off to run some errands and enjoy the sunshine! Hope you all have a beautiful weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Love Love Love that dress, shoes and ring...me likey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't amazing how a man in his 20's can act like a 5 year old? Mine does the same thing when it comes to certain things....like zombie movies for instance. I don't get it. But he acts like a little boy. This grown man who is a responsible adult. Crazy!

    Can't wait to hear what your shower theme is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men and their silly games. My hubby is the same way!

    I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to hearing about the shower! I love the outfit, the dress is beautiful! Hope you enjoy your amazing weather this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog from Little Woman's and wanted to say hi! Love all the polka dots - they are my favorite! I'll be back to read more... adding your to google reader now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ya and I meant to say that I love the outfit you put together! Those pink shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outfit is great!Love the pink shoes :)

    And really curious to know what the theme for Bridal showers is going to be.Upload the pics soon.And all the best with it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pink shoes are to die for!! hope you had a fab weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)