Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Confessional

I confess:
  • I can’t wait for SUMMER. Putting my coats and sweaters into storage (aka plastic boxes in the bottom of my closet) excites me more than anything. Being able to go to a park and have wine on a nice sunny Saturday afternoon. Longer hours, more daylight and hot hot weather. And with that, come my favorite things: flip flops and a martini. suntan and a bikini. *heaven* cant.come.soon.enough.

    Which brings me to my second confession….

  • I haven’t been to the gym or done the 30 day shred in over 2 weeks. I really need to go.

  • I have the couch potato disease. Some people worry about swine flu, I worry about developing extra eyes and a big butt! Laziness has infiltrated my life today. I have been worked to the bone this week and I’m so worn out. I am so loopy during the day– high off of an abnormal amount of caffeine and weary from looking at a computer screen for hours on end. I actually love my job and enjoy going into work, but I am approaching one of those times when I am just looking forward to vacation!

    So, today I am home from work and there are so many things I could be doing like cleaning the house, cleaning out my closet, making dinner, running to the post office and the list goes on. But instead, I am going to do more important things like play on google earth, catch up on my View, update blog, and online shop. I’m starting to believe that this couch has a magnet because I can’t get my butt up and right now, I am okay with that :)

Happy Friday and first day of May to everyone! I really hope that all those April showers bring me May flowers and sunshine. I am ready for it :o)

10 comments:

  1. I confess most of these, shhh haha xxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, my problem is i sit on the couch with a glass of wine and NEVER get up haha.

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I have the exact same confessions.. particularly about the Shred DVD.. The only workout I get from that lately is brushing away the nice collection of dust it gathers :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with ya... I'm sure my 3 hour commute one way does not help things.... but I can't complain about the life nor the job I have so I wont :) before we know it things will change and we will wonder why it can't go back to the way we liked it before :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you...I can't wait for summer also! But the couch keeps calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Living in Houston, I find it odd that people have seasonal wardrobes. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might as well be sitting right next to you on the couch! I am "suffering" from the same thing! haha! I am dying for summer to be here. I want to go swimming SO BAD!!

    ps - my last post was inspired by you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always need those days when you do absolutely nothing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have couch potato disease too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so feel you on not wanting to do anything lately...I need to get back on top of things!!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)