Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Looking Cute in the Kitchen!

For foodies and microwave chefs alike, aprons can be fun, functional and a cute way to express yourself in the kitchen! I just came across these cute aprons and had to share it with you all! They are adorable beyond words. :)

These are perfect for women who love to cook and entertain with style. Stand out from the crowd with one of these eye-catching aprons! To view these fabulous finds,
click here.






Thank you Smock Aprons for keeping all of us kitchen fashionistas in mind! ;)

18 comments:

  1. These would be great, if I could cook!! I hope I learn a thing or two from you bloggies! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh cute! I need one of these for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! Anthropologie always has really cute retro/vintage aprons too :)

    www.anthropologie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are absolutely adorable! they might just me into the kitchen a little more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps. there is an award waiting for you over on my blog! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous!!! I simply adore aprons & I am a bit of a mini-foodie, so I'm able to use them a lot : - )

    My favorite is a beautiful black & white baroque pattern with my monogram in pink, right across the front!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I have a super cute on from Anthropologie that I wear sometimes (love that store)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are cute! I have been given the cutest aprons for gifts b/c I love to cook..but I never wear them! I need to start ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. if i had one of those i might cook even more!! how fun are they!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! I might need one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! I have a super cute pink, brown, and green apron made from Amy Butler fabric. I feel like such a domestic goddess when I wear it that I flaunt it around the kitchen even when it's completely unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That top right one looks like an actual shirt.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed this post show it some love! Comments make me happy :-)